A bs reading of 16.00 hooray

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Never thought i wood be pleased to have a reading at this level. Have only been back on insulin for 3 days just tested and i got a reading of 16.00. Im so happy with this i just had to share it🙂🙂🙂🙂

Well done Gail, that must feel loads better after those horrible high readings.

Nice to hear you sounding more perky!

You must feel great! 🙂

Really hope this is the start of better numbers.

Much love xx

fantasic Gail well done !!!! keep at it and thank you for letting us know !!

Way to go Gail Well Done !!!!🙂

Onwards and upwards, Gail!

Er! No, I mean onwards and downwards!! :D

Well done and best wishes,

Andy 🙂

Well done Gail!:D
I do hope this is the start of great levels and might help to improve your general mood. Lets hope you can aim for even lower levels!🙂Bev x

Great news and going in the right direction, good work.

well done gail, thats brilliant news 🙂xxx

Great news, Gail :D x

Go for it Gail , so happy to hear your feeling better 🙂

xx

I bet it's a relief to have your insulin back and nice to see lower levels 😉 xx

eek just mesured and its 31.7 have been careful in what im eating and drinking am about due to take todays dose now at 70 units a day. getting a bit p'ed off with these hi bs but i guess its my faulth. my gp says once we get levels sorted i will feel a lot better but i want to feel better NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
eek just mesured and its 31.7 have been careful in what im eating and drinking am about due to take todays dose now at 70 units a day. getting a bit p'ed off with these hi bs but i guess its my faulth. my gp says once we get levels sorted i will feel a lot better but i want to feel better NOW

I can certainly understand your impatience Gail, but try to stay positive - I am sure it will happen before long! 🙂 GP is right, I bet you'll feel oodles better when they are lower again!

dont know wots going on 31 last night 12.9 this morning and now its 25.1. am being careful about wot i eat. Have even started testing on other meter just in case its meter. Am i getting obsesesed over this

dont know wots going on 31 last night 12.9 this morning and now its 25.1. am being careful about wot i eat. Have even started testing on other meter just in case its meter. Am i getting obsesesed over this

12.9 is good from what you've been lately Gail. How long after eating did you test and what did you eat? Remember, your body will be adjusting to the fact it now has insulin so I think you should expect some fluctuations. How many tests are you doing? Make sure you record them all! 🙂

Hope things settle soon honey 🙂

keep at it gail you are getting some lower numbers xxx good luck 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back