A brief online weight-loss intervention (research)

NAOMI COULTHARD

Relationship to Diabetes
**RECRUITING FOR AN ONLINE WEIGHT-LOSS INTERVENTION**
If you're currently trying to lose weight then please consider taking part in my online weight-loss research. In this study, we're hoping to improve participants weight-loss by blending two well-established psychological techniques. In order to see if this works, we need motivated participants to complete two questionnaires, one now and if you are happy to be followed up, one in 8 weeks time.

I am attaching a poster in the comments for those of you who want to know more. Please email me if you would like an information sheet! Below is the link to the first questionnaire.

http://sites.psych-sci.manchester.ac.uk/projects/3628-5900

** If you participate and are happy to be followed up in 8 weeks then please email me at naomi.coulthard@postgrad.manchester.ac.uk so that I can remind you to complete the follow up in 8 weeks time. If you don't want to be followed up please feel free to go ahead and complete the first questionnaire with no need to email me!**

Attachments

• Poster pdf-1.pdf
    722.3 KB · Views: 7

bamba

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
You need to link to this -> "You have read the participant information sheet" , how else can we confirm that we have read it ?