A bleedin awful day

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisonM

Much missed Moderator
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
I've been flat out all day feeling awful. I haven't been able to eat and have been feeling queasy all day. I don't know what's wrong with me, no temp. Can't tell about my bloods as the new strips haven't arrived yet and I'm out. I don't feel hypo at least and I don't think I'm really hyper. Just feel blah, washed out, sick and exhausted.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Just take it easy, AlisonM. Have a good night's kip and see you tomorrow.

Evening Alison,

Hope you're feeling better, kick back have some "me" time and hopefully you'll be rocking again soon!

I hate it when I'm not sure if I'm high or low and can't test, bummer is one word for it🙄

Take care

Rossi

helen as already said take time out for yourself...its been a draining weekend 🙂

Hope tomorrow's a better day for you Alison.

xx

I hope you are feeling better. The weekend weather was lousy, so a good excuse to curl up with a decent DVD or book and some time for yourself.

Although the wheather isn't, I hope things are better for you today, and your strips arrive so you at least know what's going on with your bloods and act accordingly. Have a rest - you deserve it!

Morning Ally,

Hope your feeling refreshed and today is a good day xx

No, not really, but at least I'm awake before sunset. Feeling very shaky.

Hope your feeling better soon, that must be so annoying that you don't have any test strips to test to see whether maybe it's anything to do with levels. Hope you get them soon! xx

Alison i take it todays post has already been? no strips i guess? must be annoying like Emma said you cant even see what levels your at grrrr

Alison i take it todays post has already been? no strips i guess? must be annoying like Emma said you cant even see what levels your at grrrr

Posty stuck a card through the door without even knocking. I have to wait till tomorrow to collect the package. Both of us were in.😡

Posty stuck a card through the door without even knocking. I have to wait till tomorrow to collect the package. Both of us were in.😡

I'd be so angry, i'd give them a telling off tomorrow when I collect it I know it won't do any good but it would make me feel better!

Just had a shower with some of my fave smellies. Apple shampoo, Blackberry shower jelly from Lush, and Mango body butter. I smell like a fruit salad.:D

Just had a shower with some of my fave smellies. Apple shampoo, Blackberry shower jelly from Lush, and Mango body butter. I smell like a fruit salad.:D

MMM sounds perfect hun

Ahhh Lush - my faves are Tramp, Karma and Potion - hope they help you waft gently through the day.

Oh I love lush, but only have anything from there as a treat, but always have to stand and have a sniff as I go past the door!

Hope you feel beeter soon Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back