780 and Mini Med Mobile app not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type 1 Teddy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I had a quick look at the 780 thread but there's 8 pages of posts and I wasn't sure how to search them quickly. Anyway the above app stopped working for me in mid November when I was on holiday. I rang Medtronic when I got home, after spending hours on holiday following the steps to fix it unsuccessfully, the helpline said the app was broken and a few hours later Medtronic confirmed this in an email saying they were working on a fix. They said it was phones with older operating systems. Anyway has anyone heard anything about a fix yet? I'm going to email them but am interested in hearing if anyone else is experiencing this. I obviously can't automatically upload data to my hospital so slightly tricky for my phone appointment a couple of weeks ago. I've now been having hypos for the past 2 weeks, a new thing, around midnight to 1 am and it would be great for the hospital to see my data. I've found a temp fix to this but still I'd like a nurse to view this. Any experiences of the app are welcome. It gets dreadful reviews on the Google play store.

Well, having spoken to my diabetes nurse, she informed me the app is now working and suggested I ring medtronic, so I did and all sorted. I can't believe they sent an email round in December saying the app was broken, but no follow up email saying they'd fixed it and you simply needed to reinstall it or contact them to take you through the process. Oh well, it's delayed my nurse resolving my hypo issues because she couldn't see the pump data. Frustrating but at least it's working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back