640g pump suspending showing in pump history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riri

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just wandered if anyone else has noticed their pump suspending for a few minutes out of the blue on some days? I noticed this when looking at my daily summary last week and just checked today and it suspended for 2 minutes today and 2 minutes yesterday. It's not something that can happen by accident I would have thought as you have to press buttons to suspend and unsuspend. Very strange. I think a call to Medtronic tomorrow is needed.

It might be doing a self test until it gets a proper result ? I have not had a go of one yet but I will ! Good luck 🙂

Is it showing up as a 'Suspend' then a 'Basal Resume' a few minutes apart in the Daily History? I've just done a Self Test and it does show up as as a Suspend then a Basal Resume 2 minutes apart.I would definitely check with Medtronic, I know the pump runs checks in the background but I thought you had to make it do a self test. Hope there is an explanation.

Ahh you have solved it for me Flower. I run a self test after every set change as I was told to do. Sunday's suspend (not Yesterday's as I stated) corresponds to me doing exactly that. Today's has now been solved too now. According to my alarms I changed a batter today exactly the same time as the pump suspended for 2 minutes. All resolved - thanks peeps. What would we do without this kind of help!

LOL - I don't have a Medtronic so haven't experienced any of this - but it's entirely logical isn't it !!!!

Very Trophywench!! Panic set in before sense as it often does with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back