6 months already!!! & an update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelb1uk

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hey you guys.....sorry I haven't been in the forum very much recently, every aspect of my life has been total manic!!!!!! And the next week ahead is especially busy.....I need a rest hehe!! 😱

Anyway me and Poppy have been hooked up for 6 months and a day hehe, I forgot yesterday until today and she seems to know cos my bloods are pants.com today ranging from 3.4 to 17.6 and bouncing everywhere...total pain in the bum!!! Or pain in the pump I guess hehehe!!

hey ho, am battling my weight too...have other pumper's found their weight harder to maintain since pumping??? Am putting it down to better control (i.e not as many highs making me lose weight) and also its easier to eat more when all you have to do is press a button!!! it's getting me down tho and am running 10k in less than 2 months...need to slim down urgently!!

Sooo looking forward to the Brighton meet, am dropping in to keep an eye on the thread and keeping it up to date...

Sorry for the big ole jumble of an email....just wanted to say hi so you dont forget me 🙄

Love u guys xxxxx

Shelley, how could we possibly forget you and Poppy? Oi! Poppy! Stop playing up and behave! 😉 Well done on getting through what must be a huge learning experience in the first six months! I think I would definitely put on weight with a pump, given the number of snacks I reject daily because I can't be bothered to inject! I'm sure you'll get it sorted before long Shelley.

awww thanks Northe...:D i think???🙄 hahaha once met never forgotten is it hehehehe...same to you mr lovely 🙂

Really struggling with the weight thing...sure it will work out tho...anyone got any spare willpower I could buy??? hehe

xxx

Hells bells.....is that 6 months already?! 🙂

I cant believe it! It seems like you were never without her!

Dont sweat the 10km, dont forget, you need to conserve energey for the pub afterwards (we still on, right?!).

BIG love Lou xx

Cant believe it 6 month has totally flown by Shelley.

Well done for getting through the last six months and keeping your sense of humour :D

Hells bells.....is that 6 months already?! 🙂

I cant believe it! It seems like you were never without her!

Dont sweat the 10km, dont forget, you need to conserve energey for the pub afterwards (we still on, right?!).

BIG love Lou xx

6 months and a day baby!!!

Cant we just leave the race and hit the pub instead 😉 hehe... we r on for the pub for sure...and aymes 🙂 xxxxxx

loving you lil miss Lou 🙂 x

Well done for getting through the last six months and keeping your sense of humour :D

hehehe its laugh or cry sometimes, so i always pic laugh....hahaha!!! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back