53rd Diaversary tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJLang

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Can’t deny that it has sometimes been a battle but tomorrow will be my 53rd Diaversary. Miracle I survived after GP told my Mum there was nothing wrong with me. Fortunately she ignored him and took me to hospital although at that stage she thought I was on the point of dying.
Going out on a trip tomorrow but on Sunday I will be celebrating with a breakfast of champagne and a chocolate eclair!

Happy Diaversary Amanda and many congratulations. Hope you enjoy your trip today and your celebratory breakfast treats tomorrow.

Congratulations!
Sounds like you are marking it in style

Can’t deny that it has sometimes been a battle but tomorrow will be my 53rd Diaversary. Miracle I survived after GP told my Mum there was nothing wrong with me. Fortunately she ignored him and took me to hospital although at that stage she thought I was on the point of dying.
Going out on a trip tomorrow but on Sunday I will be celebrating with a breakfast of champagne and a chocolate eclair!
Congrats on 53rd Diaversary. Enjoy the Champagne and eclair.

I like the brekkie - so I'm about to inform my husband I think he'd be well advised to ensure that I at least get one nice meal for my 53rd Diaversary whenever it is in August this year - wish I knew the actual date!

As we both said on another thread recently - we ARE both still here!!

Congratulations Amanda!

Well done on your 53 years of glucose juggling. And thanksfor being part of the forum almost since the very beginning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back