52 year Diaversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJLang

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Yay I’ve done it. Just over 52 years ago the GP said there was nothing wrong with me. Not long after, 52 years today, my wonderful Mum was rushing two year old me to the hospital thinking I was going to die. Well thanks to my wonderful Mum I’m still here and celebrating my 52 year Diaversary.

Many congratulations Amanda. Hope you have an appropriate celebration lined up and Mark is treating you. X

Yes, congratulations.

Congratulations on your diaversary

Congratulations! Enjoy your day.

Thank you very much everyone 🙂I’m celebrating with champagne this evening. Then celebrating again by going to watch the Abba Voyage concert for the third time on Saturday. Third time going and I think the show is amazing plus absolutely excellent wheelchair seats. We will drinking champagne whilst watching it 🙂

Yay I’ve done it. Just over 52 years ago the GP said there was nothing wrong with me. Not long after, 52 years today, my wonderful Mum was rushing two year old me to the hospital thinking I was going to die. Well thanks to my wonderful Mum I’m still here and celebrating my 52 year Diaversary.

Not as long a 52 years. But snap. Our GP at the time fobbed us off?? It took a nurse to diagnose me?
My dad was driving the fastest (the only time.) I’ve ever known to the hospital.

Never dismiss a mother’s intuition.

Happy diagnosis day. Nowt wrong with a bit of ABBA.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Amanda.

Congrats @AJLang - enjoy the show and champagne! 🙂

Congratulations @AJLang

Well worth celebrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back