5 stone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazscot

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Lost 2.5lbs at my class this morning taking me to 5st lost! :D :D :D. It has taken me 55 weeks and I still want to loose another 5 stone. Feeling a bit emotional at the moment about this milestone...

Stonking!

I keep thinking about getting a pile of stuff together to match my weight loss (a mere bagatelle, in comparison, at a little under 3stones 🙂 ) and then carry it about in a rucksack for a day! Just to re-inforce just how much better I feel!

Andy 🙂

That's absolutely brilliant Caz, I'm really pleased for you! Keep it up (or down!)

that's absolutely amazing! well done 🙂 how has that improved your diabetes? i woud have thought tremendously.

Thaat's brilliant, I do so admire anyone who can stick to a healthy eating plan, I just can't discipline myself for long enough, although I have so much to lose......

Well done, and keep it up, look forward to hearing aout your next great milestone.

xx

caz you are such a star ...xxx an inspiration to us all 🙂

that is fantastic caz, well done. hope i can do just as well as you, lost 1stone 5lb so far in almost 3 months and im now 13 stone but seem to be stuck there these past few weeks. your an inspiration, keep up the great work 🙂 xx

Well done Carol, excellent news. Hope you continue to flourish in this way, take care, lv shirl

Well done.

You have a right to be (and should be) proud of yourself. There is no way you can do this without a lot of VERY hard work. 😎

Congratulations.

Well done! If this is anything to go by I'm sure you'll be able to hit your next target.🙂

WOW that's amazing, I've only been on my diet for about 10 weeks now and already feel fed up of it. I think your inspiring I really do well done and keep up the good work xx

Really pleased for you. I am struggling at the moment so well done to you on your success 🙂

That's brilliant, well done. Give yourself a huge hug and a pat on the back.

Thanks very much everyone - I am still as high as a kite! Hubby is taking me for a nice meal tonight (and possibly a few drinks) but will be back on track after tomorrow...

Stonking!

I keep thinking about getting a pile of stuff together to match my weight loss (a mere bagatelle, in comparison, at a little under 3stones 🙂 ) and then carry it about in a rucksack for a day! Just to re-inforce just how much better I feel!

Andy 🙂

Fantastic idea Andy there is no way I could humpf 5st about with me! I was at my nephews sports day on Thursday and stood for about 2.5 hours cheering the kids on, before I lost the weight I would never have been able to stand for that long...

that's absolutely amazing! well done 🙂 how has that improved your diabetes? i woud have thought tremendously.

I was thinking of speaking to the nurse at my next review and ask her if I can come off the tablets and go onto diet and excercise only.

that is fantastic caz, well done. hope i can do just as well as you, lost 1stone 5lb so far in almost 3 months and im now 13 stone but seem to be stuck there these past few weeks. your an inspiration, keep up the great work 🙂 xx

Tracey 1st 5lbs is fantastic, I went though a stage in January and February where I wasnt getting any further forward, all I can suggest is stick with it our bodies are strange things and sometimes they just need a break. If you want any advice/help whatever feel free to pm me.

WOW that's amazing, I've only been on my diet for about 10 weeks now and already feel fed up of it. I think your inspiring I really do well done and keep up the good work xx

Emma, I know it is hard, especially due to your circumstances but you have come so far and are doing great. If you want any help/advice feel free to pm me xxx

Well done Caroline, inspirational! 🙂

Emma, I know it is hard, especially due to your circumstances but you have come so far and are doing great. If you want any help/advice feel free to pm me xxx[/QUOTE]

I just have thank you for the offer 😉 xx

thank you for offering your help and support to me caz 🙂 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back