3.6 2 hrs after evening meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Had a strange one last night.

when I got home from work I was at 5.7

I had some roast pork loin cooked in cider, with a small jacket tatty and veggis. was on the puter and though I felt a bit shaky. Went down stairs cause thought I might be low ish. Thought I might have been in the 4's

I was at 3.6.
I had injected 4 units of novorapid after I had eaten. This is my usual amount after tea each day. I thought with having the pork in cider this would have made me bit on the high side.

The big D still confuses me..........................

Had a strange one last night.

when I got home from work I was at 5.7

I had some roast pork loin cooked in cider, with a small jacket tatty and veggis. was on the puter and though I felt a bit shaky. Went down stairs cause thought I might be low ish. Thought I might have been in the 4's

I was at 3.6.
I had injected 4 units of novorapid after I had eaten. This is my usual amount after tea each day. I thought with having the pork in cider this would have made me bit on the high side.

The big D still confuses me..........................

Hi Di,

Not really too surprised, not much carb in that meal (just the small jacket potatoe) good excuse for a sweet after!! 😉

WOW, I wish i was that sensitive to insulin Di, but yeah i recon you have obviously had a lot less carbs than usual .......... Oooo and i just noticed your from stockport ..... HIGH FIVE !! Im in Reddish 😉 xxx

WOW, I wish i was that sensitive to insulin Di, but yeah i recon you have obviously had a lot less carbs than usual .......... Oooo and i just noticed your from stockport ..... HIGH FIVE !! Im in Reddish 😉 xxx

Hey Claire not a million miles away I believe - I'm useless lived in the grove for 6 years and still can't find my way round !!

We'll have to keep out eyes open for a Manchester Meet - they do them from time to time.

Take care xxx

Hey Claire not a million miles away I believe - I'm useless lived in the grove for 6 years and still can't find my way round !!

We'll have to keep out eyes open for a Manchester Meet - they do them from time to time.

Take care xxx

Ah, my boyfriend is from Offerton so i know the grove quite well. Yeah ile hopefully be able to meet some northern diabetics soon xxx

Hi Di,
I cant remember if you carb count - perhaps you have over estimated the insulin for this meal.🙂Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back