22.4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
OH GOD OH GOD

I checked half an hour ago and was 20.0 - did 6u and checked ketones (0.0). Now 22.4. I know its not enough time for the correction to kick in but it always frightens me silly. I'm feeling awful, my feet are KILLING ME (I've just had to chug down cocodomal and squash - sugar free in case you're wondering), but I feel like...like I am dying if I'm honest with you. It reminds me of diagnosis..............................................

I hate this, I HATE IT SO MUCH. I WANT TO BREAK DOWN AND CRY!

Sorry to hear it Sam, give it a bit more time. Anychance that your insulin might be dodgy, like if it's got too warm or been out of fridge too long? Hope it starts coming down soon {{{{Sam}}}}

it was my pizza for dinner :/ evil, nasty, pizza. Never eating pizza again D:

I actually feel like death. It is not cool :(

it was my pizza for dinner :/ evil, nasty, pizza. Never eating pizza again D:

I actually feel like death. It is not cool :(

Not until you get your pump and you can dual wave it! Or whatever those pumper types call it! 😉

Is Matt there to look after you?

Not until you get your pump and you can dual wave it! Or whatever those pumper types call it! 😉

Is Matt there to look after you?

yeah he's about, unfortunately hes doing that typical non diabetic thing where all he does is make out he knows best. AND IT IS MAKING ME RAGE lol. No, I'm kidding, he's being properly lovely really - just trying to understand what's gone wrong this evening.

I am however, being really very irritable with everyone so apologies if anyone has come out on the wrong side of me this evening

Dreaded pizza....i had this when i came out of hospital (not the best idea i know but was a treat after all that hospital food!) and went right up to 24! i was worrying lots and having just been diagnosed i had no knowledge of correction doses and my ratio i just ate the pizza! havent had it since that, but its on my list of foods to try now i know my ratio etc... i hope your insulin kicks in soon sam and you start to feel better 🙂

Dont worry about ranting i do it all the time and makes me feel better xx

Hope you're feeling better this morning Sam.

thank you everyone, am feeling a little bit off today after the high levels incident. Matt and I have agreed to never have pizza again LOL.

Levels today have been a bit off. I woke up at 3.18am feeling funny and with my meter beeping at me telling me to test bless it. 2.8mmol/L

breakfast reading was 9.7 :( followed two hours later by a 17.4 :(

And then a hypo in town too. ROFL.

What on earth os going wrong with me????

I see your future Sam, and it has a pump with your name on it! 🙂 Hope things settle, I feel so lucky not to have the ups and downs that so many experience.

I see your future Sam, and it has a pump with your name on it! 🙂 Hope things settle, I feel so lucky not to have the ups and downs that so many experience.

TOO RIGHT! And I shall name it Aeris after the lovely Aeris in FF7 :D /geek

seriously though, last night was scary - the super high which i corrected properly - with less units than I should have had post pizza and I still had a 3am hypo :/

hello pump!

Sounds pretty dire Sam, you poor thing. Are you headed pump-ward then? Where are you with it? I predict a transformation...

xxoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back