20 week scan yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDeex

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
So everything is good. Bumpy 2 is a boy so we're chuffed that we'll have one of each now.

The docs said I'm a bit dehydrated though, and have to do more exercise as i'm putting on a lot of weight! lol! With Chloe last yr I only put on about 5lb throughout whole pg, but this time since feb i have put on 12lb!

Chloe great too, she's 6 1/2 months old now bless her and has just got her first two teeth! This is gonna be hard work with 2 little ones isn't it!
🙂 lol!

xxx

good morning dee aww congrats hun a little boy how sweet,, ooo the dreaded cutting of the teeth not a nice time for you , ah your pregnant which of us did not put a wee bit on hun dont worry to much

good luck xxx

congrats dee 🙂 yup it will be hard , but so much fun to. we had our 2 really close together, but now they are best mates and look after each other to (they are chloe 4 and matthew 5 nearly 6)

Congratulations on great scan! Gosh! Your two are close together - !! I am just getting to the uncomfortable stage...34 weeks - all good so far and fingers tightly crossed.

my sister is due 2morro she is soo moody lol she just wants it out .

So everything is good. Bumpy 2 is a boy so we're chuffed that we'll have one of each now.

The docs said I'm a bit dehydrated though, and have to do more exercise as i'm putting on a lot of weight! lol! With Chloe last yr I only put on about 5lb throughout whole pg, but this time since feb i have put on 12lb!

Chloe great too, she's 6 1/2 months old now bless her and has just got her first two teeth! This is gonna be hard work with 2 little ones isn't it!
🙂 lol!

xxx
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back