2 years to the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My how time fly's 2 years to the day since diagnosis and not sure how I feel about that!! This bloody illness has got a lot to answer to!!

It is also my Husbands birthday today - so happy birthday Sean and here's to carrott cake treat for after tea!!

Lots of things happening. I hope hubby has a nice birthday!

My two year anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. I prefer not to let it get me down and intend to have a few drinks! Hope you can thumb your nose at diabetes for the day and help hubby to have a great birthday!:D

Yep never know how to react i hated my 1st year anniverdary Di x hope the day goes ok for you

many happy returns to your hubby xx

my 19 year anniversary is on the 19th of this month...ah, that's 5 days away!

i too intend to have a drink or two and a massive slice of chocolate cake. you're absolutely right - this condition has a LOT to answer for. *waves fists around*

The big silver lining for me is getting to 'meet' so many wonderful people here 🙂

very true, and like our convo in Guildford Northe, sometimes I think fate is involved...

I.e I got diabetes 7 years ago which sucks, but I've been able to set up a group over the last two years that has helped to support lots of ppl, plus all u great ppl here, and my work is in diabetes....diabetes really has changed my life but its not all bad...I think I was given mine so I can help others....spooky huh!?!?x

Def line up the cake I say 🙂

I don't know how I would be feeling if this site was not around.

How on earth did you all cope before this site?

I just had my 2 year annivesiary too can't believe it's only been 2 years it feels like a lifetime :( I hope your husband has a good birthday and enjoy the carrot cake! :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back