1st HBA1C in a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules001

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just Had a call from my nurse.. HBA1C 9.3 Cholesterol 3.8 and the rest of the blood results are good🙂🙂🙂

Hi Jules well done, good numbers pleased all the results were good x

Just Had a call from my nurse.. HBA1C 9.3 Cholesterol 3.8 and the rest of the blood results are good🙂

Hi Jules, how does that compare to your previous ones? I badger my GP for a 6-monthly test rather than waiting a year 🙂 Hope you are pleased with the results - cholesterol looks pretty much spot on! 🙂

Cholesterol is great. What was your previous HbA1c? Good to hear that you are pleased with your results. I always feel so nervous before I get mine and it's great to feel good once you find them out.

HBA1C was 10.9ish i think she said and cholesterol was 6.8 but she did say more test in 3months 😡 🙂

HBA1C was 10.9ish i think she said and cholesterol was 6.8 but she did say more test in 3months 😡 🙂

thats a great reduction in cholesterol, i get tested every 3 months.

Dropping that 1% will definatly help in reducing risks of complications occuring or any existing ones getting worse. Did your nurse have any suggestions on getting another reduction next time? Would a DAFNE course or similar help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back