16-25's - get your voice heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixers

Hi -

I work for a charity called ITV Fixers which is a national campaign which helps young people raise awareness about issues important to them. I can see that this is very timely if any 16-25’s would like to speak up on the issue of Type 1/2 Diabetes and raise awareness about detecting the symptoms.

I am especially interested in people getting in touch who live in the Hertfordshire area or counties around the M25.

If any of you would like to see a 3-min film we did in the South West about young people raising awareness about diabetes please see the following link:

http://itvfixers.com/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=155&video_id=147

Any questions or thoughts please feel free to call or text me on number below. I am of course CRB checked and this is a professional posting to recruit new ITV 'Fixers'!

Many thanks,

Josh.

Josh Beattie
Researcher - Broadcast
Mobile: (removed - please PM Josh for details)
www.itvfixers.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I have posted this message onto our children with diabetes email group as there are some older children on there who may be able to help. Hope that was ok.

Just wondering: How many 16-25 year olds are there on this forum?

No disrespect to those who are older 🙂

Off the top of my head - and I'm just thinking outloud so please forgive me if I forget anyone - there's myself, Sam, Tom, Laura, Emma (bigpurpleduck), Emma (with baby Jessica), Becky (SacredHeart) I think??...

Hi Josh,

I'm nineteen. I'll send you a PM when I've got too much time on my hands at work tomorrow haha. I'd be very much interested in helping as I've been diabetic most of my life.

Tom

I thought my youthful looks made it obvious 😛 :D

And let that be a lesson to you in internet safety 😉

Hey i'm like 16 :D

Where's the M25? ahahahah

Deepest apologies for spreading division.

I take no responsibility for changes in health status or sugar levels as a direct result of my query 🙂

It's nice to see many people my age though!

Mayb we'll meet for this project which seems a good idea.

Excellent - keep up the suggestions!

Thanks everyone for the useful contributions! I will reply to individual messages now... Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back