11.3 this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I despair - infact I am in complete and utter shock.

What is going on :(

I know how you feel. I'm doing everything I should and yesterday was the only day in two months that my numbers didn't get into the teens. It really worries me that they're not going down more and I don't know what to do. I'm seeing the doctor on Monday to discuss it.

Hi Alison

I hope you get some answers on Monday.

I'm hoping my high numbers are still from my 3 week cold rather than a need for more meds!!

I'm having a day of from work today to sit, relax and do noth8ing in the hope it kick starts my recovery 🙂

Last edited:
I hope you get some answers on Monday.

I'm hoping my high numbers are still from my 3 week cold rather than a need for more meds!!

I'm having a day of from work today to sit, relac and do noth8ing in the hope it kick starts my recovery 🙂

poor ole dizzy it was a nasty cold, carried on with me for at least 3 weeks aswell :( have a lovely day off xxxxx

Thanks AM

Hope your feeling a lot better now as well xxx

Thanks AM

Hope your feeling a lot better now as well xxx

yep the vertigo seems to have settled again Thank god ...stopped taking the tablets tho cos i felt so dozy i couldnt drive...the doc did a 'Manoeuvor'😱 on me last week and i think its worked!

Hi Dizzydi and AlisonM,

Sorry to read about your hig raedings!

Personally, I'm a non-insulin dependent Type 2 and I haven't seen a double figure reading since I don't know when - even though I test one hour after finishing eating. I put my improvement down to cutting back on the starchy carbohydrates. Have you already tried that approach?

Best wishes - John

Hi Wallycocker,

I don't eat lots of carbs either and have a very good low sat fat diet.

I've had a right old nasty cold for 3 weeks which I just tried to get on with and work through!! My bs are normally between 5 and 5.5 in the mornings.

The higher one's for me where between 6.5 and 7.5 and then yesterday 11.3 which totally baffled me. I'm pleased to report I was 5.6 this morning so think I am well and truely on the mend xxx (I hope)

Dizzydi, I hope you are feeling better. I always find a day or two for myself to relax in works wonders. Sometimes a nicelong soak in a warm bath works wonders.

Hi Wallycocker,

I don't eat lots of carbs either and have a very good low sat fat diet.

I've had a right old nasty cold for 3 weeks which I just tried to get on with and work through!! My bs are normally between 5 and 5.5 in the mornings.

The higher one's for me where between 6.5 and 7.5 and then yesterday 11.3 which totally baffled me. I'm pleased to report I was 5.6 this morning so think I am well and truely on the mend xxx (I hope)
Great news! Take care!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back