10th Feb is D-Day . . or should that be P-Day???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viki

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Got my date through for my pump training and change over . . Feb 10th!!

Im very excited - particularly as ive been suffering from strange and mysterious hypos all week :(

I know its because my MDI regime doesnt work (hence the move to pump) but that doesnt stop it being incredibly frustrating when i spend all the time doing the calculations just to drop below 3 then spike up to 25.

Oh well heres to being at the start of a long road to better control . . . fingers crossed!!

x :D x

Don't get too excited, you might push your BG high with all the adrenalin!:D

Congratulations, Viki, I hope things go smoothly!

Thank you and good point, must think calm and stable for the next few weeks!! 😉

yay so pleased for you! almost hate to tell you this but you have to do calculations on pump too! it will change your life though!

Hi Suagrfreerach - i know i still have a life of maths ahead of me 🙂 im just hoping that with more accurate dosing (and more complicated sums) my BGs might do what theyre meant too!!

They have a life of their own at the moment!!

yeah mine a lot better now, i still some "what?! why are you so high!!!!" moments but on the whole they are a lot lower and predictable.

Great news Viki, It's all gone really quickly for you it seems

are you going to be pumping insulin straight away?

Great news, good luck. Keep us posted on how you get on.

Thanks everyone.

If i get the choice i think ill go straight to insulin, in for a penny and all that!

Im waiting for the pump trainer to contact me as, surprise surprise i have about a million questions to ask her.

Also i would like to take my mum and bf to the training with me as they are bothe very involved and supportive of my diabetes- did anyone else take someone with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back