Pudding !

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaL76

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Time for me to get over excited about something I’ve discovered again. These pictured puddings, 12g carbs each, so chocolaty and delicious, but mix them half and half with mascarpone cheese, freeze then take out about an hour before you want them. Only 6/7g Carbs and taste just like a cheese cake. Add whipped cream, chopped nuts. Honestly the best discovery since insulin… your welcome 😉

Attachments

• E8B53451-9469-4401-B07C-CCA52574B709.png
    E8B53451-9469-4401-B07C-CCA52574B709.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 48
not going to lie Emma I saw pudding and that you posted so was like OOOOOO this must be good and low carb :D

Not gonna lie… I’ve had 2 today 😳
Lovely pudding but i couldnt help noticing your wooden ducks with blue boots, where did you get them, I collect ducks and love those ones 🙂

I will have to try these 🙂 I used to have a dessert every evening

Lovely pudding but i couldnt help noticing your wooden ducks with blue boots, where did you get them, I collect ducks and love those ones 🙂
Cute arnt they @Jenny65. Im pretty sure I was on holiday when I got them. There are plenty online, just try searching wooden ducks in wellies and there will be a whole selection at varying prices. Etsy seem to do some nice ones xx

Look delicious @EmmaL76

I guess the problem would be impulse control - all very well until I start having 6 or 7 a day :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back